Follow these steps day by day and watch your income grow to new heights
The promotion for a free download of the book is over and we won’t be able to do it again for the next 3 months.
However, we did bring down the price to $0.99 so that people can still get a copy. We want to give everyone a great chance to have this book in their collection. Please support an man who desires to change the lifestyle of millions who wants it.
You will learn:
*Key elements to successful thinking
*How to set your own price tag in life
*What it takes to succeed in any endeavor
*How to invest in yourself and others wisely
*How to properly use this blueprint for success
*How to effectively use your time daily
*How to gain massive results in little time
*How to become a superstar in any aspect in life
Made decisions are life changing. The power behind them are astronomical and has the potential, which has been proven many times, to change the world. If Henry Ford hadn’t made the decision to never quit and create the automobile, who knows what we would be using for transportation. This also goes for many famous inventors, scientist, doctors, etc.
We all have the power to change situations, circumstances, and even the lifestyles of countless others. Knowing this can bring you wealth beyond your wildest dreams. How the do rich keep getting richer? By constantly making a decision to place themselves in a spot that will bring in more riches. Taking control of your life is crucial for your success. Success cannot be obtained with the indecisive mind and it certainly won’t be given to you.
This plays a big role for those who are in leadership positions. Being able to effectively make a decision is very important. People won’t follow you if you aren’t able to make a decision whenever problems or challenges arise. There must be a figure head. You must lead the charge.
When it’s all said and done, this is what you need to do for your life. The difference between those who accomplish everything that they set out to do and those who don’t lies in the decision making power and faith behind that power, which each side has.
There are those who don’t know how to make a decision. In some cases, they never had to make one for themselves because someone else was always calling the shots. Here is a few tips that will aid you whenever you must come to a decision.
- Before you begin, try some deep breathing.It helps clear your mind so that you are calmly figuring out the solution, instead of frantically worrying about outcomes.
- List your options. At first sight, it may appear that there is only one course of action, but that is usually not true. Even if your situation seems limited, try to make a list of alternatives. Refrain from evaluating at this point; brainstorm and write down every idea that comes to mind, as crazy as it may seem. You can always cross it off the list later, but with those crazy ideas might come some creative solutions that you might not have considered otherwise. Then ask other people for suggestions. Be terse and ask them what they might do in your situation. Sometimes strangers can offer the most creative ideas because they do not share your assumptions or biases.
- Weigh the possible outcomes. For every option, list every possible outcome and label it as positive or negative. One way to do this is to put a plus sign (+) next to a positive outcome and a minus sign (-) next to each negative outcome; especially positive or negative outcomes can get two signs instead of one. Some people find it helpful to make a decision tree, which lays out every possibility in visual format.
- For every scenario, think about whether the best possible outcome is worth accepting the risk of the worst possible outcome. If the worst possible outcome is completely unacceptable to you, meaning that you could never forgive yourself if it happens, then you probably shouldn’t make that decision.
- Make note of the likelihood of each outcome. Give each one a percentage (e.g. there’s an 80% chance of this happening, and a 20% chance of that happening). Make sure your estimates are based on experience or observation; otherwise, your fear or excitement might distort your perception of probability.
- Consider which option will encounter the most resistance and why. Significant difficulty in implementing a decision can sometimes outweigh the benefits of the outcome, depending on the situation. Other times, it’s the most resisted decision that would make the biggest difference.
- Consult your intuition. You must feel comfortable with the decision. On your list or tree, place markings next to those decisions that are backed up by your intuition.
- Make a choice. This is, of course, the hardest step, but there will hopefully be a decision on your list that is backed up by both logic and intuition. It should have more plus signs than negative signs, and it should have your intuition’s approval. If things don’t match up clearly, though, ask for advice from people you trust. This can be a good tie-breaker.
By using these techniques, you may come to a decision that may make you rich. Money tends to be attracted by those who know how to make a decision.
Please leave your thoughts on this subject. All are welcome!
Will you continue to work hard for someone else’s dream? Let me train you to make your decision to that question easier.
$10.00 Off Discount Code( Limited Time):
What I am about to share with you may irrelate or anger some of you. But it’s the truth when you really look at it. It’s better to hear the ugly truth and grow than to hear a beautiful lie and suffer for it.
“Fear of Failure”
Poor people look as failure as something that should be avoided at all costs. Rich people look at it as something that can’t be avoided, but should not be feared. Poor people see failure as a defeat or loss. Rich people see failure as a learning experience and gain the wisdom that comes along with it.
Failure, often times, is seen as a taboo. Mainly because the consequences of failure is punishment. And to punish failure is to increase mediocrity. Isn’t it amazing how changing your perspective on failure can change your financial situation as well? Within the journal, I’ve seen the many failures that my mentor had to endure. Yet, he wrote one simple line after each failure: To fail is to learn how to win. The light had turned on for me. To fail is to learn ways on how not to win.
This is what I call the “win” mindset. With this concept, it’s hard to recognize failure. And hard to fear it as well. So when taking the leap, know that failure will come your way. There is simply no avoiding it. But don’t fear it, for it is only a lesson to learn.
“Fear of Success”
There are many who fail to transcend to the next level of income because of the fear of actually getting what they want. Let’s further break down this subject. One may fear the responsibility of success once it arrives. They are afraid of having to maintain that level success for long periods of time. You do have people out there who believe that nothing good can last for long.
This simply isn’t a valid truth. There is nothing in the “rulebook to life” that states that living a successful and quite profitable life will only last for a short time. The proof is all around you. You have millionaire and billionaire families that has been generating massive amounts of income for generations and still rolling strong.
Another side to this is the thought of losing those who you hold dear because of your success. This coincides with the fear of judgment from friends and family. In some cases, people will stop talking to you because you have chosen to change the status quo. The truth of the matter is that people don’t like to be outdone or outmatched.
You may experience these “loses” to some extent, but it’s nothing to fret over. Not if you want to be wealthy. Remember, people come and go in life. Change is necessary for growth. So if you do see this happening, resist the urge to chase after them.
People make choices in life. Allow this to be learning experience on their part. It is entirely possible to outgrow people. This is what it all comes down too: one cannot reach the pinnacle of riches and wealth as long as this fear stays strong within the mind.
“Fear of Change”
The one thing in the world that is constant is change. This evolution of life cannot be stopped. So why do so many people fear change? We assume that change is a bad thing. This fear is completely irrational and, quite frankly, not important enough to even be a factor in your life. Yet, this fear is powerful enough to stop progress cold, cause people to become stagnant, and prevents good, solid ideas that can change the world from being born.
To set the record straight, there really isn’t such thing as good or bad change. It’s just simply change. And depending on how you see that change determines what effect it has on your life. Change will make you a millionaire if you know how to ride the tides of it. Every change that happens forces one to grow and readjust to the said change. Many people who don’t cope very well with change is doomed to live a life of poverty and constant struggle. There is no point in sugar coating this truth. You bought this book for the hard hitting facts.
If you are one of those people, it’s time to change your whole perspective of change. See every shifting situation as a lesson that will make you rich. Life is filled with moments that will define who you are. Those defining moments are more than likely a pending transformation that you may have to undertake. This fear will yield no profit for you. So this is when we drop this burden and accept change for what it is. A lesson learned.
Copy Code and Paste in Cart:
It’s worth the listen. A clip from my book explaining what a “comfort zone” is and how to escape it and profit from it. Taking notes is highly encouraged. Best 13 mins you’ll ever spend!